DD's 26 arrived today and she just opened her...squealing her head off the entire time! LOL

Anyone who is thinking of getting her next- I say go for it, you won't be sorry. Her hair is awesome! It's a very pretty shade of brown that we did not previously have in our collection. The curls are awesome! I told DD no playing with the hair. I need to get some of the hair picks. Her hair is nice and soft and the curls go down to about mid chest.

She is the first doll of ours to have hazel eyes and I love them! Everything is pretty is person, skin tone, eye color, hair, the whole combination.

I stood her next to Marisol, and she is actually taller than Mari. Not by much, but I can tell based on where their chins are. I think her legs are longer vice a longer neck. That might be the case seeing as how the RFF looks like she is wearing high waters. The shirt looks too short for her because it doesn't go down to the top of her jeans. (She's showing midriff!)

She is beautiful in any case and I can't wait for DD to get her out of this RFF. DD has named her Aayla (after a Star Wars female Jedi character) Jocelyn!

If anyone has any specific picture requests, please let me know. DD and I will do an arrival/welcome home album this weekend!